Our Client an M&E & Fit-Out Contractor is seeking a Mechanical Project Manager with strong experience in mechanical building services (HVAC, MEP, etc.), to lead commercial projects. for a 25 week project in Central London.
The project is a category A office fit out, you will have a driven enthusiasm and desire to keep the contract on track from start to finish, the project will be very fast track and you will be able to demonstrate that you are capable with dealing with the high pressured projects.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Planning of all resources including labour, materials and sub-contractors
- Be commercially astute and develop a good relationship with the commercial team
- Be the on-site point of contact for the client/ client representative & consulting engineers
- To manage and drive a large team to meet with all project requirements and deadlines
- Ensure the adherence to safety and quality standards
- Monitor progress against work schedule to identify any issues on the projects
- Liaison with suppliers/procurement department to organise plant and equipment
- Ensuring project quality is aligned with client & contract requirements
- Along with the entire project management team, ensure project profitability
- Commissioning projects
- Chairing weekly progress meetings and reporting to senior management on construction progress
To apply of this position please contact Steve Evans on 01446 688 886 or 0766 302102 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org