We understand that working hard for our candidates is an essential element of our continued success and growth.
Whether temporary or permanent, our team is committed to ensuring that each candidate is happy and fulfilled in every assignment they are provided with, whilst adhering to the stringent guidelines set by ourselves and governing bodies.
Before Pier Consulting can work on placing each candidate is requested to provide the following information in full:
- Fully completed Pier Application Form / Pack
- Signed terms of engagement
- Copy of full Curriculum Vitae
- 2 Passport photos
- Copies of all qualification document relevant to your trade
- Copy of front & back CSCS Card for your trade (as well as any other relevant H&S cards i.e. CCNSG)
- Any relevant tickets or licences i.e. IPAF Mewp, Asbestos Awareness, UKCG,
- Copy of Passport or Proof of Identification (proof you are eligible to work in the UK)
- 2 referee / references
The above information completes the registration process, enabling us to effectively match the skills and qualifications of each candidate with the requirements of each client.
- Assistance with CV / Resume Writing
- Mock Interviews & Techniques
- Interview preparation and guidance
Whilst working for Pier Consulting you will be provided with a dedicated consultant to look after you throughout your time with each client assignment, including:
- Full information regarding assignment / permanent offer
- Ensuring you understand the payment and timesheet processes
- Weekly calls to ensure that you are satisfied with the assignment
- Weekly discussion to enable you to raise any issues or concerns you may have. We want to make sure you are happy in work!
- Details of each assignment / offer sent for each placement