The Plaza is an abandoned cinema in Port Talbot. The building is listed for protection as Grade II. The cinema opened in April 1940. It has a modern design with Art Deco influences
Construction firm BAM, which was commissioned by the council to complete the redevelopment, hopes the project will be completed by the end of this year.
Pier were required to provide the labour by the mechanical contractor on this project for the commercial mechanical building services installation for this project, ensuring that experienced Plumber / Pipefitters were sourced to carry out the installation, which has worked very well for all.